The Farm Museum of C.R. Jakobson was established in 1948 and its first director was Jakobson’s oldest daughter Linda. Buildings needing partial or complete restoration have been restored by today. The main house of the museum includes an exhibition which introduces the life and activities of C.R. Jakobson. As a new building, the threshing barn and grain dryer has been completed according to the project of C.R. Jakobson. The museum is special due to an active farm with cattle-breeding and land cultivation. Estonian country breed cows, white headed sheep, Estonian horses, rabbits, roosters, hens and turkeys are a true feast for the eye.
15.Apr.- 15.Oct. - 10.00-17.00
16.Oct.-14.Apr. - 10.00-16.00
*** CLOSED on national holidays
Museum cafe is opened
NB! Only cash or bank transfer are accepted methods of payment (in case of a bank transfer, a letter of guarantee or voucher is needed).
PAYMENT BY CARD IS NOT POSSIBLE!
The museum apologizes for any inconveniences.